When we design your manuals, we’ll cover exactly what you want, using your data. And everybody on your team—including new hires—will use the custom materials we’ve created and delivered. You’ll own your training manuals, in Microsoft Word, so you can update and distribute at will. Purchase just your custom courseware; or we can also use your custom courseware to train your group ourselves privately, or to train your trainer.
- We’ll work with your core team to define course content, and then use our quick-turnaround templates—and your data—to create your custom courseware.
- You’ll find real-world examples in all modules and labs, relating to the jobs of the people in your group.
- Of particular interest to power companies: Project data can be based on hourly scheduling, to train employees on developing outage schedules. (The Oracle University Primavera curriculum instructs on how to develop construction-oriented scheduling, based on days only.)
- e-Kits (training manuals) for Oracle University courses cost $290-$400 each, and are a mandatory purchase for every training participant. With our custom materials and data, you’ll have unlimited use. This can be a huge cost savings—especially if training needs expand in the future as your team grows. With custom training, there are no additional fees per student for manuals.
- The custom manuals we create for you can be updated as new versions are released or your standard processes change.
- Even the screen shots in your manuals will be specific to your team’s use of Primavera; for example, we might include an image of your Enterprise Project Structure (EPS).
“Thanks to Beth we had a very successful transition to P6.8.2. We trained over 120 basic users, 80+ in overview roles plus several additional in engineering project and advanced roles. I’ve received very positive feedback and we appreciate all of the support from Beth and Simplex in general. . . I’m sure there will be more opportunities moving forward.” —David Jackson, Primavera Rollout Team Lead, NRG Energy, Inc.
“Our customized course material for the Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals training was designed primarily for relatively inexperienced schedulers, but tailored to include some advanced topics for some of the more seasoned participants. The screen shots of relevant FirstEnergy project data helped to make the training easier for all of the students to comprehend, and much more effective than the typically used construction project data. Many of the students provided positive feedback, specifically related to the training manual, the class exercises, and to our instructor, Beth Anderson. Here are a few of the comments: ‘Got exposed to some lessons and material not normally used by our Online (scheduling) group.’, ‘The instructor was extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter.’, ‘Beth Anderson is an excellent instructor.’, and ‘…would recommend Beth for instructor for others. Job well done.’. I sincerely appreciate the support from The Simplex Group, and especially from Beth. It was a pleasurable experience to work with her (again), and I look forward to future opportunities.” —Tom Raymond, Senior Consultant, FirstEnergy Fleet Outages
Please contact us for tailored pricing.