Public, instructor-led training is best for individuals who need to learn Primavera P6 Professional. “In” our online training facility, via Web conferencing, registered participants take a standard class to learn the mechanics and potential benefits of using the application. This solution is appropriate for an organization with a couple of individuals who need to gain tools and skills quickly and efficiently, or for a person who’d like to be considered as a prospective consultant in our staff augmentation network. Course materials and completion certificates are provided.
Upcoming Instructor-led Classes & Other Events
- Aug 4, 2016 (Online): Maximizing Primavera P6 Professional
- Sep 20, 2016, Noon to 4:00 PM ET (Online): Getting Started with Primavera P6 Professional
- Oct 4, 2016 (Online): Learning the Basics of Primavera P6 Professional
- Oct 5, 2016 (Online): Working with Roles and Resources in Primavera P6 Professional
- Oct 6, 2016 (Online): Maximizing Primavera P6 Professional
This schedule is subject to change. Unless otherwise noted, instructor-led classes conducted online are held from 9:30 AM to approximately 5:30 PM ET. We take an hour-long break for lunch, and there are also short mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks. To request that we add a specific session, or to train privately instead, please get in touch. Please note that since class size is limited, you’re advised to register early for your desired session. Registration is confirmed via e-mail once we receive your registration information and advance credit-card payment. Registration cancellations must be made at least fifteen (15) days before class start date for refund eligibility.