Primavera P6 Professional Project Management is a powerful yet easy-to-use solution for planning, managing, and executing projects and programs. Primavera P3 and Primavera SureTrak users who are interested in migrating to Oracle’s latest planning and scheduling tools: Primavera P6 PPM is the right product for you. It combines the powerful back-end capabilities of P3 with SureTrak’s ease of use.
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management gives today’s project managers and schedulers what they value most: control. Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated, and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects of up to 100,000 activities, and it provides for unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated yet highly flexible organizational tools that give users a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources.
- Plan, schedule, and control projects
- Assign resources to tasks, and track progress
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan
- Conduct what-if analysis, and analyze alternatives
- Allows schedule updates from multiple users at the same time
- Produce schedule and resource reports and graphics
- Plan, schedule, and control from the simpliest to the most complex projects
- Allocate best resources, and track progress
- Visualize and communicate project performance versus plan
- Conduct what-if analysis, and analyze alternative project plans to increase speed and efficiency of project execution
- Evaluate risk, identify issues, and determine their impact on projects
- Enable project collaboration so everyone on the project team has the details necessary to contribute to project success
- Primavera P6 Professional Project Management Overview (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Capital Program Management for Public and Private Owners (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Project Management You Can Build On (PDF)
- Oracle University Training CoursePrimavera P6 Fundamentals Rel 8.2
- Oracle University Training Course Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 8.2
- Oracle University Training Course Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel 8.2
- Oracle University Training Course Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Rel 8.2
How to Contact Oracle Support
If you’ve already installed your Primavera products, and you need technical support, please contact Oracle Support by visiting MyOracleSupport online or contacting a representative by phone at 800-223-1711. (Please note that you must have purchased a support contract in order to receive Oracle Support.)
Just need help downloading the software you’ve purchased? Whether or not you’ve bought an Oracle Support contract, please send a message to email@example.com or call 866-322-0656.