Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member’s needs, responsibilities, and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.
Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management enables project-driven organizations to achieve a competitive advantage through Enterprise PPM (Project Portfolio Management). With Primavera, organizations will be able to better execute amid economic uncertainty, respond quickly to unexpected changes, and create value for their organizations and stakeholders – all through effective optimization and management of projects, programs, portfolios and people.
With Primavera :
- Management has the confidence that they will meet their strategic commitments because they can easily assess and prioritize initiatives to create and deliver a resource-optimized, risk-adjusted portfolio. What’s more, they can be assured that all projects and programs (and the people and resources assigned to them) are aligned with enterprise objectives.
- Project managers have the tools they need to proactively manage projects, as well as manage the time, resources, skills and budgets necessary to accomplish the work. They can easily resolve issues and mitigate risks, evaluate alternatives to find better, faster, cheaper ways to deliver projects and programs, and capture and establish standards critical to repeatable project success.
- Global teams can work collaboratively to successfully deliver all of the projects – large and small – with the highest quality results. Primavera ensures those charged with doing the work have access to role-appropriate product capabilities and project information to successfully do their jobs. Teams remain fully accountable for achieving milestones. Primavera facilitates effective collaboration to enable feedback with project managers, resource managers, and executives.
In short, Primavera enables enterprise agility, team productivity, portfolio predictability and overall project management and delivery efficiency.
- Select the right strategic mix of projects
- Plan, schedule, and control large-scale programs as well as individual projects
- Balance resource capacity
- Allocate best resources and track progress
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan
- Unlimited hierarchical coding structures for categorizing and grouping of activities, projects and programs
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Get timely, accurate data for optimum decision-making
- Access information any time, anywhere
- Respond in real time to changing conditions
- Foster team collaboration
- Integrate with ERP financial management systems, as well as other systems in the enterprise
- Datasheet: Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Primavera Solutions for the Industrial Manufacturing (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Primavera Solutions for Public and Private Owners (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Primavera Solutions for the Aerospace & Defense (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Primavera Solutions for Engineering and Construction Contractors (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Primavera Solutions for the Oil & Gas (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Primavera Solutions for the Utilities (PDF)
- Industry Brochure: Primavera Solutions for the Federal Government (PDF)
- Oracle University Training CoursePrimavera P6 Fundamentals Rel 8.2
- Oracle University Training Course Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 8.2
- Oracle University Training Course Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel 8.2
- Oracle University Training Course Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Rel 8.2
How to Contact Oracle Support
If you’ve already installed your Primavera products, and you need technical support, please contact Oracle Support by visiting MyOracleSupport online or contacting a representative by phone at 800-223-1711. (Please note that you must have purchased a support contract in order to receive Oracle Support.)
Just need help downloading the software you’ve purchased? Whether or not you’ve bought an Oracle Support contract, please send a message to email@example.com or call 866-322-0656.