It can be nearly impossible to build annual budgets that consider forecasted project and program work plans along with detailed cost data. Even more challenging is attempting to reconcile actual program costs with actual schedule performance. Oracle’s Primavera Earned Value Management is a comprehensive solution that integrates detailed cost information with the program schedule by aligning and combining project performance data from cost systems, adding complex burdening rates, and tracking committed costs.
With government standards and securities laws increasing pressure to adopt stringent cost and earned-value standards, many organizations now recognize the need to incorporate comprehensive cost management and earned-value capabilities into their project portfolio management systems. Oracle’s Primavera Earned Value Management integrates detailed cost information with your program schedule, by aligning and combining project performance data from cost and schedule systems, adding complex burdening rates, and tracking committed cost.
Primavera Earned Value Management helps organizations better manage project costs; measure earned value; and analyze budget, actual, forecast, and performed costs. Without a comprehensive earned-value process, troubled projects can spiral out of control before anyone even recognizes a problem. With Primavera Earned Value Management, organizations can generate the statistically accurate estimates needed to understand and communicate project performance while there is still time to address and deal with issues.
Primavera Earned Value Management helps organizations comply with the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) 300 directive and the ANSI/EIA 748 Earned Value Management System (EVMS) standard required by the U.S. and other governments.
- Monitor project performance using earned value management techniques
- Calculate project costs using the direct and indirect costs per resource
- Track variances between what was budgeted and how the project is being executed
- Accurately measure both cost and schedule performance
- Produce reports that comply with the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) 300 directive and the ANSI/EIA 748 Earned Value Management System (EVMS) standard required by the U.S. and other governments
- Systematically determine if a project is ahead of schedule, behind schedule, over budget, or under budget by analyzing the earned value KPIs.
- Analyze and communicate project performance data
- Increase program visibility through effective, streamlined communication with all stakeholders
- Microsoft Windows (32-bit): Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional sp2, Windows Vista Business Edition sp1
- Datasheet: Earned Value Management (PDF)
- White paper: Earned Value Lite: Making Earned Value Management Work for Every Project (PDF)
How to Contact Oracle Support
If you’ve already installed your Primavera products, and you need technical support, please contact Oracle Support by visiting MyOracleSupport online or contacting a representative by phone at 800-223-1711. (Please note that you must have purchased a support contract in order to receive Oracle Support.)
Just need help downloading the software you’ve purchased? Whether or not you’ve bought an Oracle Support contract, please send a message to email@example.com or call 866-322-0656.